1971 Alpine A110 1600 S Group 4
The Alpine A110 was produced between 1962 and 1977 and found success in the international rally competitions winning the World Championship in 1973.
This specific A110 was first delivered in Milan in 1971 with plate MIM39445. Then sold in 1974 in Genova, being re-plated GE589787. In 1992 Alpine released an official certification for this chassis. The car first raced in Red livery, participating in various official races in Northern Italy in the early 1970s. In 1974 the famous rally driver Tony Fassina brought it to the “Colli Euganei” race with white livery from the Scuderia Giada Corse. In 1992 Alpine released an official certification for this chassis, certifying that is one of the few car originally delivered directly as group 4 rally car. The actual owner bought it in 2016 and started a long restoration, bringing back the car to its original configuration, finished in red. FIA historic technical passport and full documentation including the official original papers makes it a perfect rally car ready to be used in classic races.