A message from our CEO
We are pleased to introduce the next iteration of ISSIMI, a new way to buy and sell the world's most extraordinary cars.
The proliferation of online auctions has been the largest shift in the classic car market in decades, bringing new life to the hobby. But these auctions are not without risks, and we believe that buying a collector car sight unseen should not feel like taking a leap of faith.
Our new marketplace leverages our team's combined century of experience in the luxury automotive industry to guarantee a safe, simple, positive experience for buyers and sellers of exceptional cars from all eras. All cars sold by us are held at one of our facilities and are treated to a comprehensive inspection before listing, ensuring no surprises upon delivery.
Our end-to-end process is straightforward:
- We’ll manage pickup, preparation, service, photography, and description writing.
- Each vehicle is subject to a thorough inspection, where we will highlight any flaws or work that needs to be completed, including a paint meter report.
- Once live on ISSIMI, your vehicle will be seen by serious, pre-qualified enthusiasts and collectors who may then submit offers.
- When you accept an offer, it becomes the starting bid for a 72-hour, no-reserve auction.
- If you place the opening bid but don't win, you'll receive a 15% kickback of the difference between your offer and the winning bid, rewarding first movers.
- Once the auction is complete, we will handle the paperwork, transfer of funds and organize shipping, ensuring the simplest transaction possible for both the buyer and seller.
Our interpretation of how an auction should be combines the best of both worlds - guaranteed assets, no hidden reserves, and a real-time supply and demand exercise to determine actual market values.
From 2017, ISSIMI's mission is to bring transparency to the otherwise opaque world of collector vehicles. With locations in California and Italy, we expose your car to buyers worldwide and offer solutions to make overseas transport seamless. Our international presence also means that importing cars from Europe has never been easier. We source vehicles, arrange transportation and handle all of the paperwork, you can focus on the thing that matters most, enjoying your car.
We have auctions that interest enthusiasts at any level. From a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa Vignale to a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, or a 1969 Chevrolet Corvette L88 to a 2020 Ford GT Carbon Series, make an offer, and it could be on its way to your collection in just 72 hours. Alternatively, if you have a car you would like to consign with us, please connect on our site and a member of our team will reach out to you to learn more.
We believe that buying and selling collector cars should be simple and stress free. We encourage you to explore our website and join the ISSIMI community.
Co-Founder & CEO