ISSIMI specializes in complex searches for exceptional cars. Not only do we locate cars around the world, but we perform the entire process to verify the car’s quality and get it to your doorstep. Here’s an overview of our search process:
- Search: We use our extensive network to locate potential candidate cars and perform high level diligence to establish whether they are worth a closer look
- Inspection: We send one of our team members to carefully assess the car, often together with one or more marque experts to provide an even deeper look at the car’s quality
- Purchase: We convey offers and negotiate the terms of purchase in a transparent fashion that ensures all parties understand the specifics of the deal
- Optional services: We can provide a number of services that enhance the value of your car. Whether it needs a light service or more significant work to return it to its exact original specification, ISSIMI has a network of marque specialists to bring a car to the next level. We can also oversee the certification process by the original manufacturer, research the provenance of the car, and in some cases, reunite a car with significant figures from its past and produce a video to document the moment. ISSIMI is also able to resolve complex title or ownership situations.
- Logistics: No matter where in the world the car is located, we can get it to your door and handle the necessary importation formalities along the way.
1983 Lancia 037: Driven by Walter Röhrl to victory in the 1983 Monte Carlo Rally, chassis number 305 helped Lancia secure its 1983 World Rally Championship, the last to ever be won by a rear wheel drive car. We located this car in Europe for its enthusiastic new owner and oversaw significant restorative work, which included precisely returning the car to its 1983 Monte Carlo livery. We also had the car certified by Abarth Classiche for the new owner. Finally, we arranged for Walter Röhrl to drive the car again after all these years, and produced a video documenting the reunion.